And thanks so much for the visit. I’m very excited to share some highlights from my career and my work, which I continue to love as much today as I did as a child.
- Fortunate to be born, bred, and educated in New York during the Golden Age of Broadway, I was inspired by the extraordinary work of Leonard Bernstein, Arthur Miller, and Jerome Robbins.
- Once out of college I achieved my own dream of Broadway in Dance With Me, an original musical, directed by Joel Zwick. We opened to rave reviews, got three Tony nods, and ran for a year; other Broadway shows followed. In the right time and place again, I also joined the groundbreaking experimental theatre scene exploding downtown.
- Next, television and Stephen Bochco extend a big Hollywood welcome, and I find myself on Emmy Award-winning L.A. Law for the next nine years.
- Always eager to fulfill another dream, I wrote a solo show, Giving Up Is Hard To Do. The show premiered in 2013 at the Victory Theatre Center in Burbank, Producers Tom Ormeny and Maria Gobetti. Award-winning Joel Zwick again directed.
- The next performance of Giving Up Is Hard To Do, in residency as a Guest Production at the Santa Monica Playhouse, will be Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 8:00 p.m.
Here’s a highlights clip:
Please visit Giving Up Is Hard To Do for a calendar of upcoming performances, ticket information, reviews, etc.